Conference Speaking on Building Resilience in Employees and Teams
Resilience is the unique ability to bounce back when confronted with an unwanted result or situation. It is also a mark of how a person deals with adversity which is obviously part of any person’s life. Resilient people display certain qualities. In this presentation we look at what these qualities are and how to help our employees learn them. What is interesting about being resilient, is that it is something that anyone can learn and continue to develop. Find out how.
The key learning objectives for the session participants are:
- Define resiliency and how to recognise it in your colleagues and employees.
- Learn how resilient people respond to obstacles and adversity.
- Learn to develop resiliency through the use of effective questioning.
- Discover how to change negative or non-useful perspectives.
- Discover how reframing can be used as a leadership tools to develop resiliency.
Where to from here?
If you would like more information on how Bo Hanson can enrich your organisation with this presentation, please contact us. Otherwise we have a whole host of other potential Conference Speaking topics, and can also tailor a presentation specific to your program’s needs.
At Team8 Assessments, we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please Contact Us.