Utilising his unique learning experiences from the Olympics, as well as being a master practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming with formal university and training and development qualifications, Bo now presents to a variety of audiences within the corporate environment.
His specialty is creating high performance individuals and teams through the development of leadership, team work and communication skills.
Bo draws unique parallels between the world of elite sport and high performance business. Within a rowing crew, team members must learn to rely and earn the respect of each other, as well as work with a variety of personalities if they are to be a successful crew.
Over the last ten years, Bo has contracted to and worked specifically with the following clients:
- The Commonwealth Bank (Team Building, Leadership, Conference Facilitation)
- AMP (Key Note Presentations)
- IAG (Graduate Business Soft Skills Programme)
- ING (Customised Customer Service and Coaching Programme)
- Telstra (Leadership, Customer Service and Communications Programmes)
- Allianz (Leadership and Communications Programmes)
- CP Ships (Team Building)
- The Australian Taxation Office (Time Management)
- Macquarie Bank (Team Building and Leadership)
- The Singaporean Defence Force (Team Building, Leadership, Conference Facilitation)
- The Australian Defence Force (Leadership)
- Colgate Palmolive (Health and Fitness and Key Note Presentations)
- O’Brien Glass (Senior Management Leadership Programmes with Emotional Intelligence ECI 360)
- Spherion Education
- Australian Business Limited
- Masterton Homes
- The Mettle Group...and many others